This completely made my day! My very lovely internet friend The Girl from the Ghetto (aka Gigi) gave me a Best Blog Award and I am enormously thankful! She and I have a lot in common and have even met and spent a few days together! She is a dear and one of the most vivacious, brave, strong women I have ever met.
Also, any blogger friend of Gigi’s is a blogger friend of mine, so check out the other blogs she honored:
“I’d like to honor the following bloggers who represent their own unique styles of blogging by passing this award along to them as well, as I enjoy their blogs dearly whenever I get a chance to read them.
- Writebrite, who mixes cool hobbies, life struggles, and yucky health stuff.
- TV Snark, who carried on the Gosselin torch when I gave up on carrying it.
- Hockeychic, an old friend and great blogger who talks about everything.
- Bingo, who corners the market on book chat and giveaways.
- Teeni, who not only creates the coolest things and writes about them, but who is also a great blog friend to all who know her.
- Jen 512, who has handled an international crisis very well and still manages to entertain us, despite now living in a foreign country.
- Loving the Tasmanian Devil, who writes beautifully about life raising children (and a husband) with Aspergers.”
Thanks, Gigi! Back at ya, girlfriend!